- Extracellular matrix produced by bone marrow stromal cells and by their derivative, SB623 cells, supports neural cell growth
Aizman I, Tate CC, McGrogan M, Case CC.
J Neurosci Res. 2009, 87(14):3198-206
- Notch-induced rat and human bone marrow stromal cell grafts reduce ischemic cell loss and ameliorate behavioral deficits in chronic stroke animals.
Yasuhara T, Matsukawa N, Hara K, Maki M, Ali MM, Yu SJ, Bae E, Yu G, Xu L, McGrogan M, Bankiewicz K, Case C, Borlongan CV.
Stem Cells Dev. 2009, 18(10):1501-14
- Reversal of dopaminergic degeneration in a parkinsonian rat following micrografting of human bone marrow-derived neural progenitors
Glavaski-Joksimovic A, Virag T, Chang QA, West NC, Mangatu TA, McGrogan MP, Dugich-Djordjevic M, Bohn MC.
Cell Transplant. 2009, 18(7):801-14
- Human mesenchymal stromal cells and their derivative, SB623 cells, rescue neural cells via trophic support following in vitro ischemia
Tate CC, Fonck C, McGrogan M, Case CC.
Cell Transplant. 2010,19(8):973-84
- Glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor-secreting genetically modified human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells promote recovery in a rat model of Parkinson's disease
Glavaski-Joksimovic A, Virag T, Mangatu TA, McGrogan M, Wang XS, Bohn MC.
J Neurosci Res. 2010, 88(12):2669-81